Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Out with the old...

I guess this entry will have nothing directly to do with wedding planning, but oh well.  In a few days it will be a new year...  so time to make resolutions that won't happen!  Well, I'll try my best to make it happen...

But first, a recap of resolutions from 2009:
1.  Take dance lessons - HAHA yeah, right.  maybe this year.  sometime before the wedding
2. Pay off debts - Closer... almost there.. but then I had to incur more - see #3 :(
3.  Buy a house - Done!  but now I owe billions of dollars
4.  Stop spending so much money - Um yeah, we'll call this a work in progress
5.  Try to be healthier - and this is a work in progress as well...
6.  Let other people's problems be other people's problems - better, but could improve on


...so for 2010, I'd like to:
1.  Work out.  As in, get off my lazy ass and do something - sorry AH, you know I love that Wii Fit.. I will make use of it this year, I promise :) or else I'll have no way of fitting into my wedding dress :(
2.  Take 3 deep breaths before freaking out about absolutely anything
3.  Realize that I am NOT in control of everything, and things MAY go wrong once in a while
4.  Save more money!!!! 
5.  Get married and move out!  Finally! :)
6.  Have an awesome year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment